Other Military Installations

  • Quick Search
  • All Locations (799)
  • Ellington Field Air National Guard (67)
  • Fort Worth Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (62)
  • Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base (61)
  • Hartford Armory Connecticut Army National Guard (58)
  • Selfridge Air National Guard Base (54)
  • Fort Hood (47)
  • Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base (45)
  • Fort Lewis (43)
  • Norfolk Naval Station (37)
  • MacDill Air Force Base (36)
  • Travis Air Force Base (36)
  • Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (35)
  • Lackland Air Force Base (34)
  • Pearl Harbor Naval Base (34)

More Military Installations...

Military & Other Categories
More Categories...


Trying to file for a divorce from my husband (soldier in Ft Leavenworth). He is refusing to provide me the correct physical address to have the legal divorce notice paperwork served to him as reqd. Called his chain of command with no results so far except the feel of being stonewalled. Can anyone tell me who to contact for the correct physical address in Ft Leavenworth to have a soldier properly served? Thanks in advance!

This Question was asked 2055 days ago. Email This Page



 Have you contacted the JAG office or IG whom would probably refer you to JAG since this is a Legal matter

Please Sign In to Comment on, or Rate an Answer! Please Sign In to Comment on, or Rate an Answer!
Add Comments

You can post anonymously, but there are many benefits to becoming a member!
Login or become a Member to join the Community!
Your Answer:  
Answer Anonymously:
or Join the Community! (Why?)

Proud Sponsors

My Account

Tools | Military Answers | Military Reward Finder | Home Finder | Military Education Resources | Military Travel Resources | More coming soon!