Military Discounts Local Info & Discounts Air Force Army Coast Guard Marine Corps Navy Moving Tools Military Education Center Military Travel Center Find Military Answers

 Installation Search

MILITARY:  All incoming personnel, LTC and below, must report to the U.S. Army Replacement Detachment and Fort Carson Welcome and Farewell Center regardless of direct unit of assignment.  The Center, located in Bldg 1218 on the corner of Wetzel Avenue and Ellis Street, is open 24 hours per day.  It is not necessary to report in uniform.  You will receive an in-processing appointment after signing in.  Allow two to four days to complete in-processing, depending on rank.  

CIVILIANS:  Incoming Department of Army Civilians should report to the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC) located in Bldg 1550 on Specker Avenue at 7:30 a.m., on the first day of their employment at Fort Carson.  Be sure to have your most recent SF50 and any other pertinent personnel records when you report for in-processing.  

IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS:  Everyone assigned to Fort Carson should carry assignment orders, leave forms, military/DOD identification, marriage certificates, immigration paperwork and passports, shot records, pet records, medical and dental records, and school records.

If arriving by plane or bus, be prepared to take a taxi to Fort Carson and save your receipt to be reimbursed. Please call the Welcome Center toll-free at 1-800-279-1151 or locally at 719-526-2424 for additional information.

Proud Sponsors

My Account

Social Media
* Share This Article  
* The appearance of hyperlinks to other sites does not constitute endorsement by of that site or the information, products or services contained therein.

Military Tools