Military Discounts Local Info & Discounts Air Force Army Coast Guard Marine Corps Navy Moving Tools Military Education Center Military Travel Center Find Military Answers

 Installation Search


Permanent-party soldiers assigned to the Combined Arms Center sign-in and inprocess with Headquarters Command S-1 located in Room 140, Bldg. 198 at 600 Thomas Avenue.  Duty hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.  After duty hours, unaccompanied soldiers, E5 and below, sign-in with duty personnel in Bldg. 48 located at the corner of McPherson and McClellan Avenues.  Accompanied soldiers and E6 and above report to Hoge Barracks for lodging information, and then report to the S-1 the next duty day.  For additional information, call DSN 552-7891 or commercial (913) 684-7891.  After-duty hours contact 684-7899.

All United States Disciplinary Barracks (USDB) personnel sign in with the S-1 or SDNCO in Bldg 429 at the corner of McPherson and Bluntville Avenues.  Call (913) 758-5827 for more information.

MEDDAC and DENTAC personnel report to the Medical Company orderly room located on the 3rd floor of Munson Army Health Center; phone 684-6730/6732.  After duty hours personnel should report to the ADO on the 1st floor of the health center; phone 684-6000.

At inprocessing you will prepare the necessary documents to update your military pay account and process your PCS travel claims for you and your family members.  

1.  PCS order with all amendments.
2.  Leave form, DA 31.  
3. Permissive TDY approval for house hunting (DA 31) stamped/certified by the Fort Leavenworth Housing Office, (if used).  
4. Plane tickets; government-issued and or commercially-purchased.  
5. Lodging receipts and statement on availability of facilities from the Billeting Office if claiming Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE).  
6. Private Vehicle Shipping Document (DD Form 788) if claiming travel to pick up government-shipped POV at port.  
7. Copies of all advances received for pay, travel, advance TDY (if TDY enroute).  
8. Receipts for any other claim over $25.00.  
9. Advance Pay Certification/Authorization (DD Form 2560) if requesting advance pay.  Specialists and below must have their unit commander's approval.  
10. All DITY paperwork for Transportation if you had a DITY move.  

A DITY (Do-It-Yourself-Move) is a Transportation option that pays you incentive pay for moving yourself.  You must make arrangements for DITY at the  losing  installation, prior to movement, to be eligible to collect  payment.  Payment is based on 95% of what it would have cost the government to move the same property, less actual expenses and applicable taxes.Refer to Relocation Services for detailed PCS Sign-In Procedures.


All soldiers will receive orders from the Installation Adjutant General through their units.  Soldiers are provided specific outprocessing instructions from the Adjutant General and their unit of assignment.

The Adjutant General also serves soldiers who are transitioning out of the military.  Soldiers desiring to leave the military or retire should contact their unit administrator and the Adjutant General transition or retirement sections.

Proud Sponsors

My Account

Social Media
* Share This Article  
* The appearance of hyperlinks to other sites does not constitute endorsement by of that site or the information, products or services contained therein.

Military Tools