Other Military Installations

  • Quick Search
  • All Locations (789)
  • Ellington Field Air National Guard (63)
  • Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base (61)
  • Fort Worth Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (61)
  • Hartford Armory Connecticut Army National Guard (58)
  • Selfridge Air National Guard Base (54)
  • Fort Hood (47)
  • Camp Lejeune Marine Corps Base (44)
  • Fort Lewis (43)
  • Norfolk Naval Station (37)
  • Travis Air Force Base (35)
  • Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (35)
  • Lackland Air Force Base (34)
  • MacDill Air Force Base (34)
  • Pearl Harbor Naval Base (34)

More Military Installations...

Military & Other Categories
More Categories...


how do i request a copy of DD Form 256 or get a copy of my "Reserve Retirement Credit Report" - i need either to qualify for a VA loan

This Question was asked 1722 days ago. Email This Page



Go to the National Archives and fill out a form 180 to request your certificate: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/standard-form-180.html

Please Sign In to Comment on, or Rate an Answer! Please Sign In to Comment on, or Rate an Answer!
Add Comments

You can post anonymously, but there are many benefits to becoming a member!
Login or become a Member to join the Community!
Your Answer:  
Answer Anonymously:
or Join the Community! (Why?)

Proud Sponsors

My Account

Tools | Military Answers | Military Reward Finder | Home Finder | Military Education Resources | Military Travel Resources | More coming soon!